Saturday, October 23, 2010

Jenny From the BLOG...2.0

Being new to this whole blog thing, I’ve been doing some research and getting tips from fellow bloggers on how to make “Jenny from the BLOG” ooze MUST READ.  While trying to come up with a “theme” for my blog, I’ve gone back and forth with what I really want to share with you wonderful people out there who are taking time out of your busy days to read this.  Initially, I wanted to base the blog around cool things and places in Orlando that I was beginning to discover.  Then, I realized that half of the time, I’m pretty boring and I almost always end up returning back to the same places I’ve been to before.  So it hit me...there might as well be some good that comes out of my unnecessary trips to CVS, ULTA and everyone’s favorite, Target (to name a few).  These fine retail establishments are where I buy countless health and beauty products, some of which I have been loyal to for as long as I can remember (I heart Noxzema), and others which I’m testing out for the first time (i.e. that damn hair straightener!)  So, I’m thinking the majority of my posts will be related to this.  I am by NO MEANS an expert.  I do not have my cosmetology license (though I would LOVE to one day), but I’m every retailers favorite consumer.  I’m a sucker for new products, or anything that looks pretty on a shelf (plus, I think I will be able to give fair balanced reviews on my findings). 

However, with that said, because I've self-diagnosed myself with Adult ADD, you are likely to find me posting random things every once in a while.  I loathe monotony, so this should keep things fresh and interesting.  So, stay tuned, I’m delighted to share my experiences with anyone who is willing to listen and would love to get your feedback as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 

jenny from the BLOG | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012