Saturday, December 4, 2010

UPDATE!!!

First let me apologize for not getting to this sooner.  As of last week, we hit the TEN DAY mark for the wrinkle & cellulite challenge (sounds awful when you say that out loud)...anyway, I have been under the weather for the past few days, which is my excuse for blogslacking (a new word I made up...reminder: publish on Urban Dictionary www.urbandictionary.com).  The results are in and as I stated before, I will not be posting any before or after pics...but I can assure you, my word is good.  I can, without a doubt, see a noticeable improvement after using BOTH products for ten days straight.  The crow's feet have definitely become more faint from the RoC and NIVEA held to their promise, as well.  So, whether it be crow's feet or cellulite, I highly recommend BOTH products.  Though I will say, Botox does a WAY better job on the crow's feet, the RoC Deep Wrinkle Night Cream offers a satisfactory improvement, without breaking the bank (or going anywhere near a needle).

On to my latest find...I have this thing, that I basically feel naked if I'm not wearing mascara or earrings.  These two things I wear EVERYDAY...so, if I happen to walk out of the house in the morning without one of them, I pull into the first store that I can find to properly "dress" myself.  So today, I get in my car and realize that once again, I've left the house before putting my mascara on.  I used to keep a spare mascara in the center console, but not a big fan of letting my mascara sit in the car in the heat, so that led me to yet another trip to CVS (I know, good excuse, right?).  I normally opt for the Maybelline Great Lash (yes, the award winning pink & green one),  but there are like a million new drug store mascaras to choose from now, so I thought I'd be crazy and try a new one.  I opted for the new Maybelline Falsies mascara ($7.49 at CVS www.cvs.com).  This is one of their latest additions to their growing mascara line.  It's advertised as a volumizing mascara which glides on your lashes without clumping and gives them a clean, full look!  I might just switch out my department store mascaras for this great new addition, LOVING IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 

jenny from the BLOG | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012